MU-VMS Archives

November 1993

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University VMS News <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1993 23:07:32 -0500
Kent Covert ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: In article <[log in to unmask]>,
[log in to unmask] (J. C. Rowland) writes:

: > and can it be set-up so that incoming mail from set
: > addresses are placed in their own folder?

: This can be done using a facility available called DELIVER.  If you're
: interested in persuing this, I'd be glad to get you the information about
this.

Or you could get an account on the NeXT's or Phoenix and just forward
your mail and use ELM like you're used to doing :)

Receiving around 200 messages a day, I've become rather reliant on filter.
Now ELM ported to OpenVMS would be nice.  I've never really liked VMS's
regular mailer.

| Mike Jones | NeXT Administrator                             /  \       |
|------------| Internet  : [log in to unmask]    /\/\/\  /\  |
|   ByTor    | Compu$erve: 73353,1134                   /\  /      \/  \ |