MU-VMS Archives

April 1994

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Tom Hinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University VMS News <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 1994 11:13:59 -0500
Hi.  I find the movie reviews in the newsgroup rec.arts.movies.reviews
to be quite helpful, but I have one complaint.  The newsgroup is
refreshed too frequently.

Today, for example, only four posts (reviews) are listed.  Seldom does
a review post appear at the same time the film is being shown locally.
The newsgroup would be more useful if it kept all the posts from the
latest couple of months.

Can this be done locally?

--
Regards,