ATEG Archives

January 1996

From:
Larry Beason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 12:16:09 -0800
Some of our creative writing teachers here have asked me if I
know of texts for creative writing classes that focus on the
stylistics, grammar, and mechanics of creative writing.  I think
they're looking for something that's more than a general style
guide or handbook.  Rather, they're wondering if there's a text
that seems focused on creative writing and how the rules for
punctuation, sentence combining, etc. might fit in (and matter)
to a creative writer.

Does anyone know of such texts (or even related research)?

Larry Beason