MU-VMS Archives

May 1997

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
aaron t porter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University OpenVMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 19:58:05 -0500
E. Asa Bour ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

: Once students get Eudura this fall, they will be able to download their
: e-mail and save space on their accounts for www stuff.  ASG is working
: with MCIS to make brochures that go to all first year students about
: this.  This will help students use existing space  better.

        Strange, as far as I had been informed interactive accounts will
be no more under the proposed structure of a "Eudora-ized" Miami.  Perhaps
someone else could shed more light on the subject, but the "Downsizing"
document I had a chance to browse seemed to suggest that web and other
such activites might well have to find a new venue in the near future.