I am not a native speaker of English so I am not sure how a native speaker
would choose an answer. But I would go for choice D. My decision is based on
the following reasons.

*       It is clear from the title of the ad that the sale is going to be of
porcelain items.
*       It is onec-in-a-life-time opportunity and just any second hand
porcelain sale can hardly be termed so. This renders choice a invalid.
*       Modern porcelain work is not likely to be termed as 'antique'
either. Bang goes choice b.
*       Choice c stands some chance to be the answer but the noun
'collections' suggest that there are going to be more than one collection
while it is clearly stated in the ad that 'a collector from Japan' is
selling. so it is going to just one collection. Besides the language used in
choice lacks strength and does not sum up the message forcefully which
choice D does.

Regards
Saadat Mond