He who is plenteously provided for from within, needs but little from without.
I love being in therapy. It's just constantly fulfilling for me.
Renunciation remains sorrow, though a sorrow borne willingly.
Accept the place the divine providence has found for you, the society of your contemporaries, the connection of events.
The actor's popularity is evanescent applauded today, forgotten tomorrow.
The world is divided into people who do things and people who get the credit.
In any country there must be people who have to die. They are the Sacrifices any nation has to make to achieve law and order.
A constant smirk upon the face, and a whiffing activity of the body, are strong indications of futility.
Heaven lies about us in our infancy and the world begins lying about us pretty soon afterward.
It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Accomplishment is easiest when we work the hardest, and it is hardest when we work the easiest.
The ego is not master in its own house.
Acting is a matter of giving away secrets.
It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.