Do you have years of life experience in your field of expertise, B= ut are being passed up for promotion or your job application is being reje= cted because you don=92t hold a University degree?

we understand, and have developed a program that awards our students a Uni= versity Degree based upon their (qualified) experience.Upon acceptance into our University our board= of Regents will review your knowledge, skills and experience and if you q= ualify for acceptance at our University, you may be awarded a, Bachelors, = Masters or even a PhD.
Call 1-206-350-6135 to inquire about our degree programs.=

Whether you are seeking a Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. or MBA,We can provide = you with the fully verifiable credentials to get your career BACK ON TRACK= !

No testing or coursework required
Call: 1-206-350-6135

To be removed from our list please call 1-206-350-3702