Oops... :)

faun
grassiest
jerkin
Ma totecuiyo mitzmohuiquili Lying and stealing are next door neighbors.

Isn't it sad how some people can't be funny, so they have to settle for being obnoxious?

The real secret of happiness is not what you have or what you receive it's what you share

With an evening coat and a white tie, anybody, even a stock broker, can gain a reputation for being civilized.

The ability to express an idea is well nigh as important as the idea itself.

By doing simple acts of kindness for others, we can't help but lift ourselves up, too.No wife can endure a gambling husband unless he is a steady winner.

In the great mass of our people there are plenty individuals of intelligence from among whom leadership can be recruited.

He's no failure. He's not dead yet.
I have full cause of weeping, but this heart shall break into a hundred thousand flaws or ere I'll weep.
Enthusiasm is a telescope that yanks the misty, distant future into the radiant, tangible present.
Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young.

Why is it that wherever I go, the resident idiot heads straight for me?
Ideas won't work unless you do. These repetitive words and phrases are merely methods of convincing the subconscious mind.

I am willing to love all mankind, except an American.Who had deceived thee so often as thyself?
Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds.