Evening, landlord :)

soreness
exteriors

Fir milaan ge
A movie camera is like having someone you have a crush on watching you from afar -- you pretend it's not there.
It seems that the creative faculty and the critical faculty cannot exist together in their highest perfection. What little Jack does not learn, big John will never. May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.-
The American lives even more for his goals, for the future, than the European. Life for him is always becoming, never being.
You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.

If you want to accomplish the goals of your life, you have to begin with the Spirit.

At 46 one must be a miser only have time for essentials.
It pays to know the enemy -- not least because at some time you may have the opportunity to turn him into a friend.
When I go our on the ice, I just think about my skating. I forget it is a competition.

A good heart is better than all the heads in the world.
Let us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen.
Old age is an excellent time for outrage. My goal is to say or do at least one outrageous thing every week.
It's better to take over and build upon an existing business than to start a new one.

I don't ever look back. I look forward.

This is a world of action, and not for moping and droning in.

We lost because we told ourselves we lost.

The only time you don't fail is the last time you try anything -- and it works.

Wed