Well!

tubercle
halibut

Xin chao ongA healthy old fellow, who is not a fool, is the happiest creature living. The heart is the best reflective thinker.
Great things are done when men and mountains meet. This is not done by jostling in the street.
No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities.

So act that your principle of action might safely be made a law for the whole world.

It is because Humanity has never known where it was going that it has been able to find its way.
If one man says to thee, ''Thou art a donkey,'' pay no heed. If two speak thus, purchase a saddle.
If a lie is repeated often enough all the dumb jackasses in the world not only get to believe it, they even swear by it.Old foxes want no tutors.

In science, read by preference the newest works. In literature, read the oldest. The classics are always modern.
Genius is nothing more than inflamed enthusiasm. Life. A spiritual pickle preserving the body from decay.

Frankly, I don't want to see a rapid upturn. I want it to hold until some of these idiotic competitors go bust. God's retirement plan is out of this world
There can be no defense like elaborate courtesy.
I learned more about the economy from one South Dakota dust storm that I did in all my years of college.

When you write down your life, every page should contain something no one has ever heard about.

As the arteries grow hard, the heart grows soft.