Would you believe it?

throwback
Khudaa haafiz

Marks on paper are free -- free speech -- press -- pictures all go together I suppose.
Writing and travel broaden your ass if not your mind and I like to write standing up.

A constitution that is made for all nations is made for none.
We learn geology the morning after the earthquake. Sloth is the key to poverty.
Architecture is petrified music.
We are all of us resigned to death: it's life we aren't resigned to.
We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims.
Governing sense, mind and intellect, intent on liberation, free from desire, fear and anger, the sage is forever free.
The most certain sign of wisdom is cheerfulness.
When people are bored it is primarily with themselves.

A distinguished diplomat could hold his tongue in ten languages.
For he who lives more lives than one: More deaths than one must die.
The flood of print has turned reading into a process of gulping rather than savoring Some wisdom you must learn from one who's wise.

The only difference between a caprice and a life-long passion is that the caprice lasts a little longer.
Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it.
A hasty judgment is a first step to recantation.