Good morning.

imitated

Ade

Don't open a shop unless you like to smile.

The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage.
The only thing that's been a worse flop than the organization of non-violence has been the organization of violence.

A man gazing on the stars is proverbially at the mercy of the puddles in the road.

Always borrow from a pessimist, he never expects anything back.
Don't talk to me about a man's being able to talk sense everyone can talk sense. Can he talk nonsense?
Happiness is not so much in having or sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
God knows best he hasn't arranged your anatomy so as to make it easy for you to pat yourself on the back.

Brain surgeons earn 10 times that of a general practitioner... it pays to be an expert.
To have frequent recourse to narrative betrays great want of imagination.
If we did not flatter ourselves the flattery from others would not harm us. When a habit begins to cost money, it's called a hobby.

I will not permit any man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him.
If some persons died, and others did not die, death would be a terrible affliction.

A person is either the effect of his environment or is able to have an effect upon his environment.
To be seventy years young is sometimes far more cheerful and hopeful than to be forty years old.
A man's conscience and his judgment is the same thing and as the judgment, so also the conscience, may be erroneous.The more you can dream, the more you can do.