Allow me :) Please :)

launcher

Adio

Facts are God's arguments we should be careful never to misunderstand or pervert them.
Be neither intimate nor distant with the clergy.

If God had an agent, the world wouldn't be built yet. It'd only be about Thursday.

We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh. Allow motion to equal emotion.
The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice.
In life, as in chess, forethought wins. It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and angry woman. [Proverbs 21:19]
A brother is a friend provided by nature.
Don't look back, just keep on walking.Integrity is the essence of everything successful.
If you find a good solution and become attached to it, the solution may become your next problem.
One person with a belief is equal to a force of ninety-nine who have only interests.

Only the actions of the just smell sweet and blossom in the dust.
The red-letter days, now become, to all intents and purposes, dead-letter days.

He who would acquire fame must not show himself afraid of censure. The dread of censure is the death of genius.
We like to test things... no matter how good an idea sounds, test it first.

Modesty is the color of virtue.