hey everyoneYou have to erect a fence and say, ''Okay, scale this.'',
If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I'd still swim. And I'd despise the one who gave up.,
The self-bound individual always forgets that his self would be safeguarded better and automatically the more he prepares himself for the welfare of mankind, and that in this respect no limits are set for him.,
Civilization is the making of civil persons.,

Business is like a wheelbarrow--it stands still until someone pushes it.
Erudition can produce foliage without bearing fruit.

Erteng koriskenshe Precept guides, but example draws.,
The ancestor of every action is a thought,
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.,
Life too near paralyses art,
God is not external to anyone, but is present with all things, though they are ignorant that he is so.,
The mathematical sciences particularly exhibit order, symmetry, and limitation; and these are the greatest forms of the beautiful.,

Victory has a hundred fathers but defeat is an orphan.,
An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows.,
If pain could have cured us we should long ago have been saved.,
He who wants milk should not sit himself in the middle of a pasture waiting for a cow to back up to him.,