Hi men! Duty. That which sternly impels us in the direction of profit, along the line of desire.,

This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me,
A penny saved is a penny earned.,

Fascism is not defined by the number of its victims, but by the way it kills them.,

all over America
nuance
barked

Ata logo The person who receives the most favors is the one who knows how to return them.,
Democracy is a device that insures we shall be governed no better than we deserve,

Everything that exists is in a manner the seed of that which will be.,
The majority can never replace the man,

There are usually two sides to every argument but no end.,
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country.,

Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire.,

If you would persuade, you must appeal to interest rather than intellect.,
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.,
The generality of men are naturally apt to be swayed by fear rather than reverence, and to refrain from evil rather because of the punishment that it brings than because of its own foulness.,

Thar