Hello to all people The good man is the friend of all living things.,
Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.,
The science of the mind can only have for its proper goal the understanding of human nature by every human being, and through its use, brings peace to every human soul.,

On earth there is nothing great but man in man there is nothing great but mind.,

I think it's the mark of a great player to be confident in tough situations.

neurologist
Totsiens If you gain, you gain all if you lose, you lose nothing. Wager then without hesitation, that He exists.,
Politics is largely governed by sententious platitudes which are devoid of truth,
There is nothing so fatal to character as half finished tasks.,
More important than innate disposition, objective experience, and environment is the subjective evaluation of these. Furthermore, this evaluation stands in a certain, often strange, relation to reality.,

I don't want to live -- I want to love first, and live incidentally.,
We walk alone in the world. Friends, such as we desire, are dreams and fables,

Americans usually believe that nothing is impossible.,
Heroism feels and never reasons and is therefore always right,

Education is the ability to meet life's situations., Hippocrates is an excellent geometer but a complete fool in everyday affairs.,

drilled