How are you doing,Traveling makes a man wiser, but less happy.,

Inspiration is apt to come only while one is working. Waited for, it usually keeps on waiting.,
My passions are the grapes that I tread out for mankind.,
Without lies humanity would perish of despair and boredom.,

although there's nothing in it.

milliseconds
Menkent

Au se gole mada One cat in a house is a sign of loneliness, two of barrenness, and three of sodomy.,

In every work of genius we recognize our own rejected thoughts : they come back to us with a certain alienated majesty,
There's no need to hang about waiting for the last judgment. It takes place every day.,
God made the country, and man made the town.,
I hope with all my heart there will be painting in heaven.,

Mad kings and mad bulls are not to be held by treaties and packthread.,

I teach that all men are mad.,

What is a weed ? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered,

Who has not served cannot command.,
Politics is largely governed by sententious platitudes which are devoid of truth,

glycogen