Greetings everyone

The truth is at the beginning of anything and its end are alike touching.
Remain strong in your faith, as you were in former years. In this faith, in its close-knit unity, our people today go straight forward on its way and no power on earth will avail to stop it
Half of being smart is knowing what you are dumb about.

http://dunnsd.com/82PcPJPXHo7xHa4SX9jFHSoCo/CxcNJAgGBCIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.htm

Behind everyone who behaves as if he were superior to others, we can suspect a feeling of inferiority which calls for very special efforts of concealment. It is as if a man feared that he was too small and walked on his toes to make himself seem taller.
Men fear death, as if unquestionably the greatest evil, and yet no man knows that it may not be the greatest good.
The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance.Behind an able man there are always other able men.
If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.

Herago

http://dunnsd.com/82PcPJPXHo7xHa4SX9jFHSoCo/CxcNJAgGBCIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.html