darhling,True glory lies in noble deeds.,

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.,
Science does not know its debt to imagination. Goethe did not believe that a great naturalist could exist without this faculty,

All things may be bought in Rome with money.,

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.
Justice is a temporary thing that must at last come to an end but the conscience is eternal and will never die.

environmentalism
serum

Jumaloks Fear is the darkroom where negatives are developed.,
Let us never forget the duty, which we have taken upon us,

A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall.,

A countryman between two lawyers is like a fish between two cats.,

True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new.,

The shoemaker makes a good shoe because he makes nothing else., Ethics is in origin the art of recommending to others the sacrifices required for cooperation with oneself.,
The greatest homage we can pay truth is to use it,
There are no rewards or punishments -- only consequences., The majority can never replace the man,

lollygagged