Helooo Sir

I never think he is quite ready for another world who is altogether weary of this.
Reading is not an end in itself, but a means to an end .One who has cultivated the art of living will instantly discern, what ought to be remembered because it meets one's personal needs or is of value as general knowledge
No nation was ever ruined by trade.

http://isobeqw.com/XfwuybTxYhYmz0uKRD1e3CsXp/CxcNJAgGBCIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.htm

A force being used to combat a spiritual power remains a defensive measure only as long as the wielders of it are not the standard bearers and apostles of a new spiritual doctrine
Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought.
I was willing to accept what I couldn't change.For over two thousand years it has been the custom among earnest moralists to decry happiness as something degraded and unworthy
Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise

Kande ini

http://isobeqw.com/XfwuybTxYhYmz0uKRD1e3CsXp/CxcNJAgGBCIKCx0nHQIVFEgPGzwGDghMAwYb.html