Hello

Classic art was the art of necessity: modern romantic art bears the stamp of caprice and chance.
By painful experience we have learnt that rational thinking does not suffice to solve the problems of our social life
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.

http://kunimotoas.com/IRVwjNfl3u8U3uFp0HdQrvD6A/Bw4bPhgICxEmDgcgGhQCEBBMAyYBDw4NSAcKJg==.htm

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not
The most dire disaster in love is the death of imagination.
This human world of ours would be inconceivable without the practical existence of a religious beliefOld wood is best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read.
Keep cool it will be all one a hundred years hence

Joi gin

http://kunimotoas.com/IRVwjNfl3u8U3uFp0HdQrvD6A/Bw4bPhgICxEmDgcgGhQCEBBMAyYBDw4NSAcKJg==.html