Hello grandmas cutie pie All of life is a foreign country.,

It would have been more to the point, more honest and more Christian, in past decades not to support those who intentionally destroyed healthy life than to rebel against those who have no other wish than to avoid disease,
A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction.,

Comedy may be big business but it isn't pretty.,

when ever anything moves they begin to bark.

replayed
loam

Bar lo yuk Who soweth good seed shall surely reap The year grows rich as it groweth old, And life's latest sands are its sands of gold!,
As for politics, I'm an anarchist. I hate governments and rules and fetters.Can't stand caged animals.People must be free.,

Genius... means little more than the faculty of perceiving in an inhabitual way., I am not myself in any degree ashamed of having changed my opinions,

If you don't make things happen then things will happen to you.,
We are taught by great actions that the universe is the property of every individual in it,
You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.,

The demand for certainty is one which is natural to man, but is nevertheless an intellectual vice,

Journalism could be described as turning one's enemies into money.,

Politics is largely governed by sententions platitudes which are devoid of truth,