visit us

I couldnt blame them, but that didnt stop me from giving just asgoodas I received. Nothing elseand thats an order. Youre wrong, I insisted, knowing that there is more to living and dying than just this pessimistic philosophy, but unable in this moment of stress to clarify and speak my ideas. The night guard was sprawled on the floor and a burly masked figure dressed completely in black stood over him with a cosh in one meaty hand. I had finished stoking up by the time the rest were just starting, so I could circulate among them. A military tailor cut me a dress uniform and while I was being fitted I memorized great chunks of the family history to bore people with. Examining the pic of the battleship under the light. He stumbled over to a chair, half-dropping into it.