visit us

The ship was gone. I have heard tell that certain savage tribes used to slaughter the physician if his patient died, a system that is not without merit. I kept it there until a squad of space marines thundered in and took over. When she unlocked her room I relaxed a bit. I never heard much, but from a word caught here and there I began to see that the Count wasnt really cut out to be a revolutionary. The plan that had seemed so clear and logical now began to look like a patched and crazy makeshift. Money for an operation to correct one of those imperfections. Everything about Zug seemed normalI still wasnt completely convinced and kept the gun close to my handbut if it was normal I had hit a piece of luck.