Hey,
        I need some help deleting a *.TMP file.  It seems that the
"cleanup.com" file I picked up from someone here last summer crashed in the
middle (to little quota, my fault), spawing this file:

MAIL_632C_COMPRESS.TMP;1

        It takes up about 244 blocks.  I'd delete it, but I can't.  It seems
that I don't have the access privs to do it (that's what the err msg says).

        Thanks

Brian Harmon         "The world is on its elbows and knees;
Miami University        It has forgotten the message and worships
Ohio 45056                      the creeds!"
WHUT R U LOOKIN AT?                     -- Matt Johnson