I'm having repeated problems downloading large files via lynx on the VAX.
It gives some sort of error and says hit return to clean up. It also says
it's a beta. Is there a newer beta or an older reliable version that
wouldn't do this? Thanks

--micah

Micah James Cooper               "But you, Bethelehem, in the land of Judah
[log in to unmask]                are by no means least among the rulers of
[log in to unmask]               Judah; for out of you will come a ruler who
[log in to unmask]        will be the shepherd of my people Israel."
                                                               --Micah 5:2