The MIAVX1 system crashed at approximately 1:50PM on Thursday, December 28,
1995 and returned to service at approximately 2:00PM.  This outage was
caused by some experimental code being developed by myself and being tested
on the system (I thought I was running it on our development workstation
when in reality I was logged onto the production system).

MCIS apologizes for any inconvenience this outage may have caused.

--
                                     Kent Covert, Software Coordinator
                                     Miami Computing and Information Services