ATEG Archives

May 2018

From:
Sean Ruday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2018 14:51:43 -0400
Hello ATEG Community!

I'm very excited about the 2018 ATEG Conference! If you haven't yet
registered, please consider doing so!  ("Early bird" registration rates end
on June 1st.)

We're in the process of finalizing the conference program; it will be
posted to our conference web page as soon as it's completed.

For more information about the conference, please visit the link below:

https://ateg.weebly.com/2018-conference.html

Just let me know if you have any questions; I'm happy to answer them!

All the best,
Sean

Sean Ruday, Ph.D.
ATEG Co-President
Associate Professor of English Education
Longwood University
@SeanRuday