ATEG Archives

August 2000

From:
Ed Vavra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 03:18:58 -0400
       I received the plaque and picture frame that Brock sent in
recognition of my work at ATEG, and I want to thank everyone for it. Now
that I am simply a member of the group, I feel better about both it and
myself. In addition to developing the KISS site, I'm spending part of my
time writing to other educational organizations, newspapers, etc.,
inviting people to visit and consider the KISS approach. Unless
something in the site directly addresses a question that is asked here,
I don't intend to announce here any additions to the site. Anyone who is
interested in its progress can check the "What's New?" page.
      Thank you again for the recognition, and I wish the group well,
even if I do think that you are not addressing the important questions.
Ed V.