ATEG Archives

August 2012

From:
Robert Yates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2012 09:56:29 -0500
Scott,

I think this is probably the most carefully done research on usage errors
in American university student writing.

http://www.inventio.us/ccc/1988/12/robert-j-connors-and-andrea-a.html

Connors, Robert J., and Andrea A. Lunsford. "Frequency of Formal Errors in
Current College Writing, or Ma and Pa Kettle Do Research."* CCC* 39.4
(1988): 395-409.

Bob Yates
University of Central Missouri