ATEG Archives

December 2000

From:
"S. Barret Dolph" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:30:57 +0800
This would be a most interesting discussion if we could get it
going on another list. It would be particularly interesting if we
could get a discussion going on this with just teachers. If others are
interested I could set up a list on egroups or something.

Cordially,
S. Barret Dolph
Headmaster
White Horse English