ATEG Archives

June 2006

From:
Pam Dykstra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 06:54:25 -0700
Hi all,

  There was a discussion some time ago about transportation options to Fairfield University. Just in case anyone else is still in the midst of figuring out where to fly and whether or not to rent a car, I want to share http://www.fairfield.edu/x2173.xml

  It includes a link to Prime Time Shuttle, which picks up at both LaGuardia and JFK and drops off at both Fairfield University and a number of hotels, including the Westport Inn.  From what I could see, the price is reasonable -- round-trip is approximately $55.

  I am so looking forward to July 14 and 15!  Pam

http://mail.yahoo.com