ATEG Archives

January 2001

From:
Ed Vavra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 01:41:32 -0500
     I've seen four or five replies to this post, and it strikes me that
those responding have called it insulting, irrelevant, etc. I too don't
see its particular relevance to this list, but I find it interesting
that no one bothered to ask if it is true. I have seen similar
statistics elsewhere, including the books of Charles Sykes. Someone
noted that the post at least let us know what kind of arguments we may
face. But may it not also tell us something about the people whom we
will have to influence (or bypass)?
Ed V.