ATEG Archives

August 2001

From:
"Paul E. Doniger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 11:51:43 -0400
Hi Geoff,

What an interesting e-mail you have written (spoken?). I think that if I were to go for a PhD in composition (Rhetoric?), this would interest me as a possible subject for my dissertation: the middle ground of e-mail, chat rooms, etc., between conversation and formal writing. I wonder if anyone has done (is doing) this.

Paul E. Doniger