ATEG Archives

January 1997

From:
Donald Hocking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 14:35:12 +1100
As a retired teacher of Business Communication from an Australian College of
Technical & Further Education, I wish to convey my thanks to Johanna, Bob,
Bill and all those who have given me hours of pleasure in reading their
contributions.

I hope you will forgive me for using the familiar first names, but I tend to
think of you as friends.   Upon reading a contribution I often say to
myself, 'I hope Bill, Bob, Johanna or another friend, will reply to this
offering'.

Sometime, in the near future (sorry), I shall join in your discussions.

Donald Hocking   <[log in to unmask]>