ATEG Archives

July 2014

From:
Linda Di Desidero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2014 13:18:20 -0400
Hi everyone! Here is a heads-up:

The Program Chair for the College English Association has just told me that
she will have a special topics strand in Grammar and Linguistics for the
spring 2015 CEA conference in Indianapolis--and this is largely due to the
success of our ATEG sponsored panel at last year's CEA meeting in
Baltimore.

Here is a public high-five to our ATEG colleagues who spoke at CEA
2014: Helene Krauthamer, Sherry Saylors, Geoff Layton, Gregg Heacock, and
Seth Katz.

Please consider submitting a proposal or a panel for CEA in Indianapolis in
2015 (the meeting is usually the last week in the month,
Thursday-Saturday).

The official CFP will be out on Aug 15. Check cea-web.org for more info.

Hope to see you there!

Linda

Linda Di Desidero, PhD

Director, Leadership Communication Skills Center

Marine Corps University

Gray Research Center, Room 122

Quantico, Virginia 22134

703-784-4401