ATEG Archives

July 2011

From:
Geoffrey Layton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2011 11:17:56 -0500

There have been a few posts recently from new ATEG members concerning the status of their membership. So here's a question for the list - will you post comments, questions, problems, surprises (pleasant and unpleasant), news (good and bad), and any other messages you'd like to convey about your member in ATEG?

Geoff Layton

PS: The ATEG Journal has been printed and should be in the mail to all members shortly. Unfortunately, we don't have the ability right now to provide on-line access to the Journal for members-only, so look for it in the mail. Since the Mail Room Staff (i.e., our president, Amy Benjamin) is and will be busy at the annual conference this week, it will still be a little while before the issue gets in the mail - patience is an ATEG virtue!