ATEG Archives

February 2008

From:
Brad Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:42:05 -0800
It's probably fair to say that all speeches are ghost written.

  Dan Rather had ghost writers, Jay Leno has ghost writers, George Bush has ghost writers, the Prime Minister has ghost writers. (Hitler? Winston Churchill?)

  Look what happened during the "writers" strike.

  The President's Speech Writer is a title on the White House Organization Chart, and he or she has assistants (plural) who are a speech writer's speech writers.

"Spruiell, William C" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  I don’t want to find out I voted for someone’s ghostwriter.