ATEG Archives

August 2006

From:
John Crow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:09:40 -0400
Gretchen,

You inspired me to check out wikis and you are, in my opinion, absolutely
right:  it is an ideal environment for the types of discussions that Scope &
Sequence will need to undertake.  I set up a wiki for this fall's classes.
Not sure yet what we will do with it, but the technology is promising.

Thank you for taking the time to explain how they work and for turning me on
to WikiSpaces.com--a great site, very well supported, and absolutely free
for basic services--certainly enough for me and my classes and for ATEG (or
NPG) collaborative efforts.

John