ATEG Archives

March 2012

From:
Philip Bralich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:22:06 -0700
I am aware that this list is primarily for English Grammar, but I am sure
there are a lot of polyglots out there, some of whom speak Italian.

Can any of you Italian speakers out there help me out and tell me: 1) is the
following correct in Italian and 2) what a good idiomatic translation would
be?

Prestare il proprio il fianco (mil for "flank?") alle critiche.

Thank very much.

Phil Bralich