ATEG Archives

August 2001

From:
"Wollin, Edith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:31:33 -0700
Writers' Choices: Grammar to Improve Style from Michael Kischner and Edith
Wollin is finally out from Harcourt if you want to order an examination copy
to see if it interests you. We are hopeful that it can be part of a
composition course, but acknowledge that the two together are a lot a work
for those in quarter systems. We are believers in rhetorical grammar, come
to independently from Martha, thus proving that it is an idea whose time has
come! And we use sentence combining along with students' own composing.
Edith Wollin