ATEG Archives

February 2008

From:
"STAHLKE, HERBERT F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:47:56 -0500
Martha,

It's great to have a politician again who can use language and use it
well.  People are once again hearing great speech-making.  Why does this
level of mastery of oratory come along only once every two or three
decades?

Herb