ATEG Archives

August 2006

From:
Marshall Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:57:19 -0400
ATEG Members,

While there were many excellent and eager candidates, I have assigned
the two book reviews for an upcoming issue of the ATEG Journal to
Patrice D. Williams (Grammar by Diagram, Second Edition), and to Seth
Katz (Artful Sentences: Syntax as Style).

If you did not receive an assignment, please don't be discouraged. I try
to use new people each time I call for reviewers. That way, more people
get a chance and we broaden the conversation. If you find a book that
you think our members would be interested in, let me know, and we can
try to work something out.

Thanks to all of you who answered my call for reviewers.

Marshall Myers
Book Review Editor
ATEG Journal