ATEG Archives

April 2006

From:
"Paul E. Doniger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 18:56:57 -0700
Brett,

  We have ocassional lulls in the conversation, but they usually don't last very long. No doubt this one is holiday inspired.

  Paul D.

Brett Conway <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
        Hi group,
  I haven't received any messages from this group for the last week or so and wonder whether there has been any discussion going on.  Not having the chance to read the posts over the last little while has left me for the worse.  Can somebody let me know?
  Cheers,
  Brett

To join or leave this LISTSERV list, please visit the list's web interface at: http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html and select "Join or leave the list"   Visit ATEG's web site at http://ateg.org/