ATEG Archives

June 2009

From:
Craig Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 2009 13:47:30 -0400
My apologies for not seeing that Edmond had sent this to the whole list
and that I was not replying to him alone. I especially feel bad about the
comment that Bob "feels threatened" by contrary thinking, very much out of
line and not at all intended for a wider audience. I have no business
speculating on his internal state and stating that as if it were a fact.
   I also don't believe offering an article as rich and relevant as this
is at all self-promoting.
   I hope that doesn't distract from a rich and interesting thread. I
certainly hope a generative perspective can be part of it.

Craig  >

Edmond,