ATEG Archives

September 1997

From:
Sara Garnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 16:55:00 -0400
ATEG subscribers:

I'm working on a proposal for a course for graduate students who have
little or no formal training in grammar who have had introductory course
work in composition theory and practice, who have taught composition, and
who want to investigate relationships between grammar and composition in
teaching native and non-native speakers of English, i.e. L1 and L2.

I would appreciate very much knowing what all of you would recommend as the
one or two books or articles that must be on the reading list.

Please answer on the list or to me [[log in to unmask]].

Thanks!
Sara Garnes
Associate Professor of English
Ohio State University