ATEG Archives

November 2009

From:
Brad Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 2009 20:44:10 -0800

From the archives.

.brad.sat.14nov09.

On Tue, 8/18/09, Brad Johnston <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Geoffrey,

While I respect your opinion that engaging me is "useless conversation", I suggest that so long as professionals write what you see in the first item below, which puts the word 'had' in front of a past tense verb, those who wish to consider the phenomenon are not wasting their time.

.brad.18aug09.

~~~~~~~

Dear ATEGers,

I am very sorry.  I assumed that Brad (had sent) sent that email to me personally.  I didn't notice that it was emailed to the entire list because of its content.  Please just ignore my response.

Susan

~~~~~~~

Geoffrey Layton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The only problem with "Blocking Brad" is that you still get everybody else's responses to Brad. Apparently the vast majority of the list still enjoys engaging him in useless conversation.