ATEG Archives

March 2005

From:
Nancy Tuten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:17:41 -0500
Well, he darn well BETTER be impressed! I'm glad you are coming Friday. Unfortunately, we will be in G'ville Friday aftenoon through Sat. afternoon visiting the Knights. We are long overdue for a visit to their house. They are good about coming here, so we owe them.

HOORAY for the exercise regimen! You looked great last time I saw you--it really is paying off. Once you get hooked on feeling better and LOOKING great, you really have crossed over to the "other side." 5:30. That's impressive.

Take care,
Love,
Nancy