ATEG Archives

February 2011

From:
"T. J. Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:14:55 -0600
Brad, Having just responded to Dick's last email about crazies who try
to communicate with you, please
let me communicate with you before I get off the list.

Your persistent demand for a definition in the face of several fine
ones that have been offered characterizes
you as a petulant brat.  When I last responded and asked you to tell
me what a past perfect verb is, you did
not answer.  You instead "graded" the examples I gave you.  I'd
suggest that you offer the definitive and—no
doubt—divine definition so the group can spare time bleeping your
bleeping emails.

tj