ATEG Archives

July 2014

From:
John Chorazy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:54:36 -0400
These are helpful comments and much appreciated. After Craig's reading I'm
looking at nominal partitives to help explain this type of construction​.

And if I may ask a look at my reading of the following sentence: *Adherence
leads to inhibition*. In this case, "leads to" is a phrasal verb with "to"
as a particle.

Thank you again as always...